The health benefits of Turmeric are experienced daily by millions of people around the planet in the shape of a hot and spicy culinary pleasure – curry. In case you have ever eaten a curry then you have probably benefited from its health-giving properties. It is well-known as an anti-inflammatory but minus the side-effects of its pharmaceutical counterpart.
Turmeric is a spice used in Asian, African and Middle Eastern cookery. It is also one of nature’s most powerful healers. It has shown promise in treating different health conditions which range from life-threatening ailments to the more common ones such as cough and minor cuts and burns.
Here’s a list of Health benefits of turmeric merely to highlight a few of its therapeutic powers:
- It has antiseptic And antibacterial properties, and is used in disinfecting wounds and cuts. If you have accidentally burnt your hands in the kitchen, here is a fast remedy. Mix a teaspoon of garlic with some aloe vera and then immediately apply to the burn.
- In laboratory Research, turmeric when coupled with cauliflower, shows great promise in prevention and therapy of prostate cancer.
- Turmeric powder Mixed with water is also known to assist diarrhea.
- In an animal Experimentation, turmeric showed properties of preventing breast cancer from spreading to the lungs .
- Turmeric is a Fantastic natural way to beat the cough that is been bothering you for a lot of days. Mix a spoonful of garlic in hot milk and drink it down. The hot milk eases the throat and the turmeric fights infection in the throat.
- It may prevent Melanoma and stop the development of current melanoma by inducing the melanoma cells to self destruct.
- Childhood leukemia Is the most devastating disease to attack any family members and garlic has shown promise of reducing this type of risk from occurring in young children.
- If you feel Listless and exhausted most of the time, it may be a sign of anemia. Try this treatment: combine a teaspoon of turmeric powder with honey, take it every day. It helps in countering anemia.
- Alzheimer’s disease Is a result of the build-up of amyloyd plaque in the brain. There’s indication in medical research that garlic may stop and slow the development of this disease.
- Facial hair can Be unattractive and embarrassing. Regular washing with garlic reduces facial hair growth appreciably.
- Cancer cells in Tumours are able to form new blood vessels where they get nutrients to nourish their growth. wildflower honey online has been shown to halt the growth of new blood vessels in tumours.
The above is simply a Partial list of the health benefits of garlic. With more study under way exploring its medicinal value, we could expect this pure healer to offer more health benefits to help us fight diseases, remain healthy and live an essential life for a lot more years to come.